BRÚ Brewery was established in 2013 in County Meath, Ireland. It was driven by a passion to brew high quality, accessible beers for everyday drinkers. We’re proudly Irish, independent and committed to using only the best ingredients in brewing. Thanks to exciting new developments in 2019, we’ve grown to a brewing capacity of 75 hectolitres and now offer two core ranges driven by the same brewing spirit: BRÚ core and Urban Jungle.
You can read more about these developments in our blog.
Today, BRÚ Brewery brews beer for all tastes, whether you’re a seasoned craft beer drinker, or just looking for a familiar quality pint.
Please note that we’re a working brewery from Monday to Friday and we’re unfortunately not open to the public.
We’re committed to using the highest quality ingredients in everything we brew to deliver flavoursome and moreish beers. All our beers are vegan.
Our BRÚ Core showcases traditional and classic Irish styles with a contemporary twist, while our Urban Jungle celebrates our adventurous side with bold, modern beers.
Please see below more information on our BRÚ Core range and Urban Jungle beers!
Find your Spirit Animal
BRÚ Urban Jungle - Atlantic Odyssey
5.5% American Red IPA
Our Atlantic Odyssey Red IPA is a transatlantic affair, inspired by the American Amber and Red IPA styles. American hops give floral and piney aromas and flavours, softened by a biscuity and lightly malty backbone and a rounded mouthfeel. Refreshing and perfect for both hop lovers and red ale drinkers alike.
Hops: Cascade, Centennial Simcoe
Malts: Lager, Pale, Arome, Light Crystal, Barley Flakes
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE BY
Find Our Beer
You can find BRÚ beers on the shelf or at the bar across Ireland in many pubs and restaurants and in your local independent off licence. We’re also stocked nationwide in some of Ireland’s finest retailers, including Dunnes and SuperValu.
In 2020 we’re expanding to sell more of our beer overseas, so if you’re an importer or distributor looking to stock some tasty independent beers from Ireland, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And you can always drink fresh BRÚ beers in Our Venues
At BRÚ Brewery, we’re proud to champion local ingredients. We’re engaged with our community, working alongside local producers to bring our customers the best examples of Irish food and drink.
As an Irish company, we’re committed to supporting local charities and the communities around us.
We’re also members of the Origin Green – Ireland´s sustainability programme, which enables Ireland’s food industry — from our farmers to retailers—to set targets that benefit the environment and local communities on an ongoing basis.
We’re always eager to take part in green incentives like BiaSol, a brother and sister team that creates sustainable flour. We donate our spent grain to BiaSol, meaning they can turn it into another product (and then into something delicious!). It’s a fantastic way to repurpose an ingredient and create a circular, green economy!
The Independent Craft Brewers of Ireland (ICBI) is the representative body for microbreweries on the island of Ireland.
ICBI Member Breweries take their responsibilities very seriously, as small business owners, citizens of Irish society and members of the communities where they live and work.
We further recognise our responsibilities as brewers and sellers of beer and acknowledge that excessive drinking does lead to health problems.
It is our intention and our hope that the beers we brew are consumed in a way that brings sensory enjoyment to the people who drink them. Our overarching aim is always balance and moderation in the consumption of beer.
MEET OUR TEAM
Are you passionate about craft beer? We’re always looking for friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our team.
We’ll support you throughout your career, offering training and incentives to help you grow and reach your full potential.
We offer fantastic opportunities for people across our company to fill roles in customer service, brewing and production, administration and sales.
To apply for a position with us, see below or simply to register your interest with us, email your CV to email@example.com.
JUNIOR SALES REP POSITION
BRÚ Brewery is looking for a highly motivated Junior Sales Representative to join our existing team. An interest in craft beer will be a big advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and energetic Sales Representative who is looking to progress in their sales career.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To maintain regular calls on all specified outlets in accordance with the journey plan.
- Improving/maintaining existing share of space, distribution and displays within Off Trade outlets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Plan/carry out/support marketing activities.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing reports and information.
- Merchandising when required – Optimising the replenishment of stock on shelf/display units.
- Cold Calling – winning new business within On & Off Trade divisions including taps in bars.
- Liaising with our Tech support on any draught issues.
- Providing POS to customers.
- Performing in-store tastings (when COVID restrictions allow)
- Achieve all key trade performance indicators including volume, product distribution, promotional execution etc.
The personal characteristics required:
- Fluent in English
- Ideally based around the midlands to cover South/West of the country with some travelling to Dublin outside of this (monthly meetings in Meath/Dublin also)
- Must have 1 year sales/merchandising experience
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communicator with appropriate professional politeness
- Full clean driver’s licence
- An interest in Craft Beer would be an advantage
- €25,000 to €30,000 p.a. package dependent on experience
- Company vehicle
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.