Play BRÚSlip for any major sporting event including Soccer, GAA, Rugby & Boxing in the BRÚ House pub.
Our simple and easy pub game adds a fun element to your night and is so easy to play. Play it once and you'll be back for more!
BRÚSLIP Rules of Play
OBJECTIVE: Predict the total amount of goals / tries / boxing rounds.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Buy a drink / round of drinks.
- At the bottom of the sales receipt there is a row of numbers. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0.
- Circle the number you predict will be the TOTAL number of goals or tries or the final round in a boxing fight.
- Get the receipt stamped or signed by bar staff.
- Keep the receipt safe.
- If you guess correctly at the final whistle you win the same round of drinks / or different drinks to the value of the receipt. food is not included.
- You can play up to 10 minutes into play and up to two hours beforehand.
- No drinks will be handed out until the final whistle blows.
- Extra time is included.
- Penalty shoot outs are not included.
- The game is not carried over. The receipt is invalid if you do not redeem your winnings on the same day.
- You do not have to predict the exact score just the TOTAL NUMBER OF GOALS / TRIES / ROUNDS.
- If you are deemed intoxicated you will not be served regardless if you win or not.
- Over 20's only. Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
SOCCER: TOTAL number of goals at final whistle.
GAA: TOTAL number of goals at final whistle.
RUGBY: TOTAL number of tries at full time.
BOXING: Which round the fight will end in.
How do I play? Buy a drink OR round of drinks. Guess the final score and circle your choice on the sales receipt. Get the receipt stamped or signed by a member of staff. At full time if you guessed correctly you will win back that round.
Can I win back food? No. If there are food items on your sales receipt you do not win food items. It is only valid for drinks.
Who can play? Over 20's only. Once you have purchased a drink and hold a BRÚ receipt you can play.
Can I play after kick off? You can play 10 minutes into play and up to 2 hours beforehand.
Can I redeem more than one receipt? Yes. You can redeem any sales receipt from 2 hours previous to kick off for that day.
What if it goes to a penalty shoot out? Not included. The total number of goals after extra time is the winning number.
How do I win? If you predict the total goals scored on your validated sales receipt, present it to a member of staff and you will win back the same round of drinks on that receipt or drink to the same value.
Can I use my winning drinks on another day? No, The game is not carried over.
What do I win? You win the same drinks which were on the receipt or other drinks to the same value. (NB only the drinks value of the receipt is won). The drinks may only be redeemed after the game and on the same day as the game in question.
How many times can I play? As many times as you like so long as you have a signed receipt from maximum 2 hours before kick off / throw in. Every receipt allows you to create another prediction and so another chance to win. It must be stamped by staff to be valid.