Our Mission & Values
BRÚ Hospitality is committed to promoting the modern Irish pub and dining experience. We use the highest quality ingredients across our sites and are passionate about showcasing local, independent Irish produce.
We also brew our own beer, giving customers the chance to sample honed Irish styles in our BRÚ Core beers. So whether you’re eating or drinking with us, you can expect the best that Ireland has to offer.
Join us for good beer, good food and good company.
At BRÚ Hospitality, we’re proud to champion local ingredients. We’re engaged with our community, working alongside local producers to bring our customers the best examples of Irish food and drink.
In our venues, local producers include:
As an Irish company, we’re committed to supporting local charities and the communities around us. We’re currently developing a formal programme of support and partnerships. Watch this space for more details.
We’re also members of the Origin Green – Ireland´s sustainability programme, which enables Ireland’s food industry — from our farmers to retailers—to set targets that benefit the environment and local communities on an ongoing basis.
The Independent Craft Brewers of Ireland (ICBI) is the representative body for microbreweries on the island of Ireland.
ICBI Member Breweries take their responsibilities very seriously, as small business owners, citizens of Irish society and members of the communities where they live and work.
We further recognise our responsibilities as brewers and sellers of beer and acknowledge that excessive drinking does lead to health problems.
It is our intention and our hope that the beers we brew are consumed in a way that brings sensory enjoyment to the people who drink them. Our overarching aim is always balance and moderation in the consumption of beer.
Stay With Us
Nestled in the heart of Dublin, Clarendon Suites is ideally located for every traveller, whether they’re visiting the capital for business or sightseeing. Find Grafton Street, Dublin’s major shopping destination, on your doorstep and other major landmarks only moments away on foot, including St Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre and its fabulous park, Trinity College and Dublin Castle.
Clarendon Suites offers high-end, modern and comfortable rooms. Guests enjoy complimentary toiletries, Netflix in every room and self check-in and check-out.
You’re guaranteed the best rate when booking through our website.
Book today or view the Clarendon Suites Website.
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality and working with top-quality produce? We’re always looking for friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our team.
We offer fantastic opportunities for people across our company to fill roles in customer service, brewing and production, administration and sales.
We’ll support you throughout your career, offering training and incentives to help you grow and reach your full potential.
To apply for a position with us, see below or simply to register your interest with us, email your CV email@example.com. Alternatively, you can reach out to us about vacancies on LinkedIn.
Have you a thirst for a new Sales & Marketing role?
SALES DIRECTOR @ BRÚ BREWERY
If so, we would love to hear from you. BRÚ Brewery is an independent and proudly Irish owned company and we are looking to recruit a Sales Director to help us grow our business as part of our senior leadership team. The ownership of the BRÚ changed recently, and we have ambitious goals for the future. Our core range and recently launched Urban Jungle project range continue to delight our discerning customers and position us well for future growth. The role will suit an energetic self-starter that’s not afraid to roll up sleeves in an entrepreneurial environment and build a successful team around them.
If you have a passion for selling a great brand and high- quality product then read on!
Even better if you have a discerning appreciation for quality beer…..
ABOUT the ROLE:
- Broad based role that will grow over time with the business, currently role requires 30% managerial activities, 50% direct sales activity and 20% marketing activity.
- Role will report to Commercial Director
- Drive and deliver top line growth of > 10% across all sales channels (domestic and international)
- Lead by example by owning a number of key accounts, as well as developing new customers.
- Build a pipeline of opportunities with a strong focus on new customer development.
- Develop positive and productive relationships, negotiating range, pricing and promotions to optimise sales and profitability
- Design, execute and monitor the channel sales strategy within the account portfolio
- Management of the range, volumes and profit across account portfolio maximising the commercial opportunities
- Help create an innovative marketing strategy and implement same
- Creating joint business plans to ensure retention and organic growth
- Working closely with buyers to maximise opportunities for success by understanding their strategies and objectives
- Implementing annual sales and account management plans based on sound financial information and knowledge of customer needs, product ranges and market trends
- Manage and develop a sales team of up to three, ensuring all sales and KPI targets are achieved and grow this team based on results.
- Autonomy to develop role based on results and the attainment of company goals.
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
- Food and Beverage / Retail experience preferred
- 7-10+ years of sales and experience coupled with experience in other functions preferred
- Demonstrated a proven track-record to actively manage a sales pipeline
- Expert in value-selling; working knowledge of business financials and accounting
- Ability to travel 10% of the time including domestic and international locations
- Minimum 5 years consumer products sales experience into Ireland’s Beverage sector
- Minimum 3 years previous management experience of a field based team
- Strong track record of sales goal attainment
- Outstanding organisation, analytical, communication, interpersonal, presentation, and management skills
- Experienced people manager with a strong reputation for mentoring and developing people
- An outgoing customer-oriented person.
- Keen commercial acumen – ability to spot and exploit sale opportunities, develop plans and set aims within the company’s expectations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
Very competitive above market remuneration package dependent on experience and qualifications including. Equity participation /Management Share incentive scheme. A host of other benefits to be discussed during the interview stage.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.