The BRÚ Early Eagle Club is BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
It was too good to be gone for long. The Early Eagle has soared and returned, bigger & better than ever!
- The Early Eagle Club is 2 Courses & a Pint for €20.
- It is now available Monday - Tuesday 5pm-9pm & Wednesday-Thursday 5-10pm
- Available in all BRÚ Houses - this voucher is for FAIRVIEW.
- The offer is 2 courses. Starter OR Dessert + *Main course. *Sirloin Steak carries a €5 supplement.
- Offer includes a Pint, Bottle or a Glass of our BRÚ Beers or a glass of house wine, soft drink or coffee.
- NB: You must book in through Resdiary and let us know you are planning to use the voucher. This helps us to plan the night and avoid any disappointment.
About us BRÚ House, Fairview
This lovely, leafy suburb was gasping for a new local pub to accommodate the good people of Dublin 3 and we hope we have delivered just that. We are minutes from Croke park, 3 Arena & Clontarf Road DART station overlooking Fairview Park.
We wanted to create a contemporary but comfortable space so come in, get warm, take off your coat and enjoy a drink the Brú way. Whether you’re looking for a quiet corner or a quick chat, in Brú House, you will always be well looked after.
Mixing leather bar stools, panelled & matt finish walls, open fire and natural light. The space was transformed to a uber cool multi functioning space with a friendly vibe.
On tap and in bottle we stock our full range of award winning craft beers. Our beers are nothing but natural. Made from 100% Irish wheat and barley, everything about our beer is free except the price. Chemical free, additive free, preservative free. Even our water is fluoride and chloride free. We also have a selection of guest beers on rotation, ciders and a large range of gins, spirits and wines.
Our kitchen is led by Lee Doyle and his team of talented chefs. Our food is simple Irish gastro pub style. All freshly prepared on site and cooked to order. Like our beer it will be additive and chemical free. Nothing too clever or patronising, dishes like a great Irish steak, homemade pies and ham hock. Fish and chips with our own beer batter and where possible most dishes are gluten free adaptable. Drop in and check out our daily specials. Open everyday for lunch too. Or if you feel like a treat try our barista coffee and tempting desserts such as homemade doughnuts with vanilla milkshake.